A Quick Thank You...

A Quick Thank You...

-To Adventfear/ A.K.A, Nick/A.K.A, Creator of Tom and Annabelle: for giving me the
inspiration to finally start this story of mine and for the amazing UFO lot my sims live on!

-To Mimm of BMC: for helping me with a download problem and keeping me from shooting my computer with a shot gun.

-To all the other BMCers who made me feel welcome and made me enjoy Sims that much more and always helping out when I had questions.

-And to my self for getting off my lazy butt to finally start this story that has been floating around in my mind since November of 2011.

Aug 14, 2012

Chapter 8: The Void

                                                         Whiteness...everywhere.
                                                                   
                                         
                                                                         The crew and the "Super Hero" look around. Everything was white, the walls the floor the ceiling, even their clothes.

Silence also surround the Island weary Sim Fleet members.

It felt so eerie, so...wrong.
Jack could tell something was wrong with Subrina.
"What's wrong sweet heart? You seem really upset about this..."


"Sigh," She looked away and closed her eyes, "That's because I've been here before..." She trailed off and went to sit down, Jack followed close behind her.


"Heh, who would of thought my cat could talk..." She stroked Rose and smiled. Then set her down.


"It's because of your cat that we're here!" Money Baggs was clearly upset, but Rose just let out a mocking meow and walked over to her.



"Ha! You think I would put my own master in danger? All I did was bring a lizard to you. You were the one that was supposed to 'save' us." It was easy to tell that Rose was unimpressed with the formally purple wearing hero. 

 Young Franklin walked over to Rose, " I don't think its your fault Rose. I know you are a good cat."
"Meow~ I knew this time travelling boy was smart. Thank you Franklin." She was happily cuddling his hand now.






 "UGH! It doesn't matter who's fault it was! The point is we need to get out of here." She went to Baggs then.









"You said you came to help us right?"
                                           "If that's true, then you MUST have a plan!"

"I want to know that too," Redd had butted in to the conversation, trying to get answers,
                                    "I mean, I can't THINK of any way to get out of this."
"There is NO way out... That's what Subrina says..." by then Rose had joined the depressed couple to the side.


"We're going to be stuck here..."
"Man, humans are so depressing. We CAN get out of here."

"And how do you suggest that? Huh FLUFFY?"
"We wait." Jack let out a scoff. "Don't scoff at me Jack, its like hunting, you'll never get what you want by rushing, you have to wait....for the perfect time to pounce." 

 "I don't think I can wait in here. This is the same place I was when I was in that weird coma..."
"I don't like the feeling...I feel so alone here."

 "You're not alone Subrina," Captain Juno was crouched next to her now, "We're here with you...We'll all sit with you in the void."
And with that, they all sat down, and waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment